- MYOSPOTS™are biodegradable adhesive discs (spots) used to exercise tongue muscles and to train the tongue to rest on the palate to initiate nasal breathing.
- Bottle of 100 spots
- Available flavours: Banana, Blueberry & Strawberry
- The product is developed and owned by MYOSPOTS AUSTRALIA Pty Ltd, while being manufactured by a highly reputable pharmaceutical manufacturer in Switzerland (Acino Pharma) and is listed as Class I medical device on the ARTG (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods) – ARTG Entry 326829.
- Made from a mixture of safe biodegradable polymers (namely, agar, xanthan gum and cellulose gum), sweetened with stevia, coloured and flavoured with natural, safe food additives.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, gelatine-free
- Suitable for vegans, halal, kosher diet
- Storage: To be stored below 30 °C in a dry place away from direct sun light. The product is sensitive to moisture. Do not leave the container open and it is best to use all the spots within 60 days from opening.
- Video about MYOSPOTS™ usage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7RkzIJUZc
Bulk Discount: Buy 20+ bottles (combine any flavours), to receive a 15% discount.
CHOKING HAZARD – Children less than 6 years old must use the product only under supervision of adults.
DO NOT CHEW OR SWALLOW – The spot can adhere to the oesophagus and cause discomfort. If swallowed by mistake; try to have a meal. This will create large boluses of food that can help dislodge the spot and push it to